firstname.lastname@example.org 01869 249499
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into force in the UK on 25 May 2018. As part of our data compliance at CS Properties Lettings Ltd, it is our obligation to formally request your consent for retaining and storing your personal data for ongoing services and events. We may collect and process the following data about you through our database or third party
• You may give us personal information by filling in forms in person, on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to or use any of our services. It would also include similar information from a third partly like Zoopla, Rightmove, OnTheMarket, Homelet etc. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, financial information, personal description and ID such as a passport or driving license.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your telephone calls, visits to the office or offsite and visits to our website, we may automatically collect the following information: - Name, telephone number, address and email address, financial information, photographic ID, gender, age and employment history.
• Information we receive from other sources. We receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• Computers - ESET and Malwarebytes installed on all PC’s. Both programs automatically do a full scan weekly and quick scan daily. All PC’s have passwords and are used when staff leave their desks.
• Databases and third party sites - See above
• Mobile Devises - Security Pin in place
• Filing Cabinets and Key Cabinets in main office - Locked when office is vacant
• Archive room - Locked at all times
• Outlook - Sensitive personal data entered in the body of email We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or other arrangements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information products and services that you request from us.
• To facilitate any contracts or other arrangements entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• If you are a Landlord, tenant or guarantor, to contact you via electronic means including email and SMS, to notify you of management issues within and at beginning and end of a tenancy. If you are happy to give consent for the retention of your personal data, we will retain your details on our system until such a time as you formally request your personal data to be ported and/or erased via the submission of a formal email. If you decide, however, after reading this email that you wish for your personal data to be erased then please email email@example.com with your formal notification and we will erase your personal details from our systems in line with Article 17 of the up and coming GDPR and formally inform you when the removal of your personal data has been completed If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us